Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rak511
#308524 I picked up this oem front lip at a junk yard thats pretty beat up... i figured that the holes underneath wont matter that there broke cuz ill just get some big washers there... but the front part every1 sees theres scratches everywhere on 1 side and screw holes where they screwed it into the bumper... sanding dosnt seem to work cuz the scratches r pretty deep and theres still the holes... you guys think like putty for the holes and just get sandable primer and keep going over it and sanding until its pretty smooth?
By asianrob
#308590 it would be easier and cheaper to get a new one or find one in better condition. thats just my opinion.
By rak511
#308668 Ya... I'm doing the 2 in 1 filler primer stuff... its turning out pretty decent... probably gonna just buy 1 tho
By asianrob
rak511 wrote:Ya... I'm doing the 2 in 1 filler primer stuff... its turning out pretty decent... probably gonna just buy 1 tho

sounds good. post a pic if it comes out good. if not you can probably find one for like 30- 40 bucks in used condition