Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By baconsauce
#307118 How do you remove the front windshield and replace it?
I need to know how to because I wanted to take a clean and property steps since my glasses is cracked :x

thanks
By ImThaBean
#307119 Removing/replacing the front windshield is not a simple task. Unless you have experience I say to just pay a auto glass shop. They can do it quickly and properly.
By baconsauce
ImThaBean wrote:Removing/replacing the front windshield is not a simple task. Unless you have experience I say to just pay a auto glass shop. They can do it quickly and properly.

thats would be good idea to take it to shop and I'd rather to do it myself with my homies. Thanks for offer bro.

I have experience with it before by the way

all I need is thin tube with wire goes through it as it goes from inside and outside of the window, spray some of the waters from inside and outside for the better smoothness pulls

but just I am concerned that is if I ruins it by pulls too hard or cause it cracked so I am just wondered if they have a step by step to make it looks clean and fine ass civic and also I forgot to add, what kind of glues to stick it on the frame of the front civic
By PGB
#307122 Not to be a jerk but If you have experience with it why all the questions? There isnt really a step by step process that would explain anything you haven't already said.
I've done it 30-40 times and would still prefer the window guys do it lol
Remove pillar trims, window trims and plenum cover. With LIGHT pressure I use long blades to cut most of it from the inside and the wire to cut were the blades don't reach. Re-use top windscreen mould if possible (wiring across the top will most probably destroy it)
Use Sikaflex 255 and tape to glue it back it. Follow the curing instructions on the Sikflex and wind down the door window a little to stop pressure when closing the door