Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 92civicEGsedan
#305378 for this you will need pliers, flat head screwdriver, and super glue.

first you will need your regular bulb that was in you headlamp
Image[/img]

then you will have to remove the bulb and leave the outer metal ring to hold your HID, i used the pliers and broke the bulb and tore everything out

then if your wires was like mine and had 4 wires together with a rubber piece

you will have to cut the rubber piece so you have the wires to the bulb away from everything else

then you will need to slide the bulb wires through the metal ring and take the super glue and put a bead around the metal ring and put the bulb to the glue and let it dry

if the back of your bulb is like that you will have to tear off the prongs that plug into your wiring for your high and low beams and ground and then tap a hole in it big enough to fir the connectors through
and once you have done all of that you will be able to hook the HID up in your car and they will work just be very careful with the bulb

one HID in

and the second bulb installed :D
By Hatch-O-Doom
#305383 This is pretty nice... I should have done something like this... Nice job man! :woot:
By Punksz6
#305407 Great Job! :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#305511 thanks :thumb: i only had to do this cause the bulbs i had were givin to me by my uncle that he had originally bought for his 02 rsx and wouldnt fit in the the bulb slot since the hole was huge
By Eg6H2D
#306534 what happenes when that HID bulbs goes? do the process all over? or just get the right HID bulbs for $15? lol.