Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By EGandMe
#307687 Pretty much the general stuff but I hope you get something out of it.

1.Wash thoroughly around 3 times a month (I try to get good washes going at least once a week...im pretty anal about keeping it clean)...and make sure you use good cleaning agents not just the ghetto soap and water combo....I've done that several of times only to see ugly water/soap-dirt-spots the next day
I usually wash my car 3 times before giving a final rinse to dry.

2.I usually let the rinse sit a few minutes till it starts to dry off. I then grab a clean cloth (depending on ur paintjob u want to find the right fabric that goes well with drying...for some, a t-shirt will work, for others softer cloths will be needed). I use old white-tees because they dry out more evenly...I find that softer cloths just leave water trails...youll know what I mean when you do it yourself.

3. After it's dried Wax like you've never waxed before. I usually wax in a circular motion to mimic a buffer, but if you have your own buffer thats even better. When you wax, you want to apply just enough pressure so that it gets evenly distributed on your car. I hate it when I wax and from far away I can see ugly wax trails...just make sure you evenly distribute. I usually do 2 coats of wax and call it good cause then my arms start to hurt.

4.(optional but recommended if you have time) Car sealant. This will help to add an extra layer of protection and will help to ensure that the paint on your car...stays on your car.

5.Park it in your garage...if you don't have a garage then I recommend buying a car cover..a car cover will help to ensure your hard work lasts longer and it will also protect your car from dirt at night. I live in a foggy area so at night all of the moisture and dirt get in the air and when I wake up int he morning, I find my car coated in a light dirt mix :(

6. Car bra and window visors (optional). Car bras can help to reduce all of the icky stuff that may hit your car when your on the road. My hatch is lowered so I find that stuff is more prone to hit my car, so a car bra would definitely help to reduce the amount of dirt and rocks that can prick your beautiful paint.

Hope this helped bro!