Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By cannibalcolio
#302470 Im going to be paiting my hatch soon and I was wondering what the exact color this is, or ones simmilar to it. Love the look of the purple.

By HungRealLow21
cannibalcolio wrote:Im going to be paiting my hatch soon and I was wondering what the exact color this is, or ones simmilar to it. Love the look of the purple.

Lmao guy in the middle looks like Buddha
By Flatland_EG
#302483 Makes sense, he drives a Honda, that's why he's so happy. :D

I think maybe your best bet may be to simply check out different paint samples from various companies, this color could very well be custom as well. I did see a picture of this car on the website in the picture and there was a L.A. Lakers flags hanging on it that looked to have a very close colored purple, perhaps a little darker though, but that might be a good starting place.
By cannibalcolio
#302516 Ok thanks. Im not sure if I should go darker though or not. I have some bronze volks on my car and I dont want it looking like they don't belong. :? Ill start looking around.
By blk92hb
#302579 If I remember it was in import tuner mag, and the paint is a custom color to match the la Lakers purple or it was a purple from a pair of Jordan's. But the paint on that car is from homedepo.

here is the story on the car and the paint http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_1009_1992_honda_civic_dx/
By cannibalcolio
#302595 Wow! I can't believe they just painted the car in his back yard with home depot paint. It look like a professional job.
By 1ACarlos
#302718 That's a nice color
By LIL_B20
cannibalcolio wrote:Im going to be paiting my hatch soon and I was wondering what the exact color this is, or ones simmilar to it. Love the look of the purple.

yea im wondering the same thing! i really love this colour also and want to paint my hatch it , does anyone know the colour code ?
By LIL_B20

yea im wondering the same thing! i really love this colour also and want to paint my hatch it , does anyone know the colour code ?
By TrailerTrash
cannibalcolio wrote:Wow! I can't believe they just painted the car in his back yard with home depot paint. It look like a professional job.

youd be surprised what some of us backyard boys can do :thumb:

that sounded gay...hope Chance dont think i swing his way :wink: