Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By kylenjdm93
#298889 anybody do a sticker bombed engine bay? i have yet to see one on the internet, did some hefty searching over the last few days and havent found a whole lot, found a real crappy one..

i personally like hybrid racings del sol graffiti engine bay, but im white and dont know how to do graffiti... so im planning on sticker bombing my engine bay then spraying a thick clear on top of it..

heres my enigne bay im going to transform..

lemme know what you all think
By kylenjdm93
#298892 its a k20a type r lsd 6 speed with rbc im and sk2 70mm tb port matched

enginer bay color is a random blue i picked at the auto paint shop lol
By Fada Blayne
teal_dx wrote:I wonder how it would hold up to the heat from the engine and also any fluids that may leak... I like the idea though!

thats probably why it has yet to be done.
By kylenjdm93
#298911 That's why you would clear coat the bay on top of the stickers, a hefty clear wet sand it and buff it, as far as heat goes I imagin with the clear it would be the same as a paint job in the bay :thumb: just food for thought, I'm going ahead with the project and post up pics as I go for who ever wants to do it. I'll also let u know how it handles with the heat
By TrailerTrash
#298915 ive deff seen it done before but can still be neato
By kylenjdm93
#298919 Nice that does look sweet! So it can be done.. turbos get hella hot too.
By kylenjdm93
#298932 Just purchased 4 books of sticker bombs from overstock.com 2 of version 1 and 2 of version 2 lol when they arrive ill post it up
By Punksz6
#298936 Can't wait!! :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#298938 Hella!!! :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#298996 :thumb: looking fwd to it
By kylenjdm93
#299026 sweet
By TrailerTrash
kylenjdm93 wrote:Just purchased 4 books of sticker bombs from overstock.com 2 of version 1 and 2 of version 2 lol when they arrive ill post it up

link?