Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By lovehaters
#296878 i have bad news my civic got hit by someone that backed into it and left thats lil fucked up lol like to find someone close to me that can get a dent out or fixs it some how
By teal_dx
#296889 That's too much to pop out. You're going to need an entire rear 1/4 panel welded in.

Body shops can do this but it is pricey. I take it you don't have full coverage? Might be worth making the insurance claim if you do.

I wish someone saw the person that hit you, that's really shitty.
By dawg316
#297111 wouldnt say you have to weld in a new 1/4. insurance here would just write your vehicle off for that ( happend to 2 of my hondas) you can get back there and pound it out. use a head gun and a rubber hammer. sand bag on the other side. might chip some paint off but just touch it up. ive poped out some big size dents. not that big tho. work it and see. chipped paint and a slighty bumpy area = big ol dent. imo
By TrailerTrash
#297199 you could try this

but that dent will never go away short of a new 1/4 panel
By rodney120985
#297204 Don't think that is goin anywhere not creased at the window like that. Man that sucks where it is! I had a pretty bad debt like that in my coupe when I got it I just did like dawg said and pounded it out isn't the greatest but will do till I get the money to get a new 1/4.
By lovehaters
#297725 Thanxs everyone and if anyone know a site to get 1/4 let me know I looked on eBay can't fund one like this
By neo27ny
teal_dx wrote:That's too much to pop out. You're going to need an entire rear 1/4 panel welded in.

Body shops can do this but it is pricey. I take it you don't have full coverage? Might be worth making the insurance claim if you do.

I wish someone saw the person that hit you, that's really shitty.

That sucks, I hate people who hit and run. I agree ^ if you have insurance I would see about claiming it. That looks like a pricey repair, they would prob consider it totalled. You could take the money to find another civic and keep this one too for parts or fix. When my aunt got hit it smashed in her front fender, couldn't open her passenger door. They labeled it totalled. She was able to buy it back for $100 plus the insurance money she got.