Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 94Si Hatch
#293964 I bought a pair of Egay Red Honda Logos for the hatch, and the front one fit fine, but the rear logo isn't that well suited to fit the curvature of the trunk. It's not a HUGE issue or anything, just doesn't sit flush with the body.
I've heard that the EP3 Rear Honda Red Logo sits perfectly on the EG Hatch? Can anyone confirm this? Thank you.
By Apexracing
#293969 I dont have the red logo but i can take pictures of my stock one if you like. When i get out of work.
By Apexracing
#294017 sorry my cars dirty its in the garage for the winter.

By 94Si Hatch
#294147 No big deal. Mine's dirty as hell too, pollen is already here, so there's no point in washing it. LoL
Your's has almost like a platform for the Logo though, mine's just a curved surface, here are some pics of mine W/THE Honda Logo (Rear).

Here's a picture of the Front Logo, it matches PERFECTLY with the Hood. Just the rear one that's a problem.

By FG2_Andrew
#294151 looks like you got two front emblems, not a front and rear.
By Vti93T
#294157 the one that's on the back is too big for a hatch
By 94Si Hatch
#294187 ^^^ & ^^^ , I'm completely aware, it was designed for Accord Type-R, but I gave it a shot. I'm looking around and trying to find another car that had the Type-R logo's that would fit on the rear of an EG. I've heard on another Forum, that the EP3 Type-R Honda Logo would fit, and I was seeking some clarification.
By Apexracing
94Si Hatch wrote:^^^ & ^^^ , I'm completely aware, it was designed for Accord Type-R, but I gave it a shot. I'm looking around and trying to find another car that had the Type-R logo's that would fit on the rear of an EG. I've heard on another Forum, that the EP3 Type-R Honda Logo would fit, and I was seeking some clarification.

btw the real ep3 type r has a silver logo in the back like mine. only red h is up front.
By 94Si Hatch
Apexracing wrote:
94Si Hatch wrote:^^^ & ^^^ , I'm completely aware, it was designed for Accord Type-R, but I gave it a shot. I'm looking around and trying to find another car that had the Type-R logo's that would fit on the rear of an EG. I've heard on another Forum, that the EP3 Type-R Honda Logo would fit, and I was seeking some clarification.

btw the real ep3 type r has a silver logo in the back like mine. only red h is up front.

I know, but I found a retailer that sells a Red Rear Honda Logo.