Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By jadeydrag0117
#285179 :( :( :( had car Painted DARKer BLUE tryna match OEM style, finished paintjob result my car looks blue sometimes but mostly a CHEAP looking purple in the sunlights :x :x anyway can i darken the paint with some waxes or something??? reaaaallly disappointed my car is purple :( and WHY?
By Flatland_EG
#285183 I guess you could scuff it up and try a colored clear coat to make it look more blue. IDK :?
By jadeydrag0117
Honda4life wrote:any pics?

in the PICs it always looks darker blue
By JUICE
#285246 i've personally always been a fan of blurple. my buddy had a mustang that looked awesome.

post up a pic of it!
By jadeydrag0117
#285247 prepare ur self for the ugliest car in the world! , the plan was to put a duckbill coilovers, and a mugen lip, then do my motor swap automatic tranny project, im having second thoughts after this paint job

By jadeydrag0117
#285252 Its kinda hard to see in pictures, up close it looks like shit, its not even like a purple its like shiny blue purple fade :thumbdown:

in this pic u can kinda see it at the bottom

By bk_civiceg
#285261 I think it looks good! :thumb:
By tegpower18
#285263 Doesnt look bad but i can see why u arent happy with it.....
By 1ACarlos
#285268 I think it looks good as well
By Apexracing
#285363 Love it as well.
By JohnRM
#285365 I think it looks great! The bluish, purple fade, however you call it, seems really unique as a color. If you check out my 1993 Civic LX thread, you'll see that my blue paint when I brought it in for a paint job didn't turn out the way I wanted. I've grown into it and now think that the color is unique and matches well! The paint was supposed to be Harvard Pearl Blue..but I guess I forgot to mention "Harvard Pearl".
By Fada Blayne
#285394 looks fine to me, make it work for you :thumb:
By dbrooks
#285398 Good luck finding a real EK9....