Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By cjw_89
#281904 So i currently have tycs in my car and iwanna upgrade to a 2pc headlight setup amber corners black housed headlights. But here is the tricky part. I currently have hids in my high beams and if i upgrade to an aftermarket headlight i will need motorized hids... Personally i effing hate our civics single bulb setup. Is there any headlights out there that are a two peice that have 2 seperate bulbs.... I know of the denji headlights and how there the jdm super rare im the best ever if i have them. I have seen replicas but i cant really find anything.... So technically what i want is a 2pc headlight setup with seperate beams. What options do i have i like the denji 2nd style i believe where they are black instead of grey. I wanna lose the.one peice but keep the 2 beam
By egbeegee
#281918 Well I don't really think there's to much to choose from for a 2beam non one peice set up. Denji is all I really know of and I was even cruzing e bay and didn't even find a cheap replica. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the denji anyway but I bought my car with them already installed, but I actualy wanna go oem black housing crystall/with the city lites and smoked amber corners. But ill be rockin the denjis till then :thumb:
By mADmAN
#281933 i used to have TYCs as well and sold them for a set of the black housing headlights with black housing corners...

i had to change the bulb socket if i remember correctly..

as for dual beams... denji is ur only hope...unless u somehow retrofit 2 projectors into the black housing
By cjw_89
#281935 Thanks for the replies. So i guess in shit outta luck looks like denjis it is. Ill probably dismantle the first gens and try to black house them. If anyone knows for a cheep set please fill me in will take a trade on mine and throw in some cash possibly... I meam the tycs are good i just wanna 2 peice dual beam :)
By egbeegee
#281970 I'm gunna sell mine, I just gotta get my new ones first lol
By mitch6
#282031 You can always do a projector retrofit :thumb: I bought some SPEC-D headlights with black housing from Ebay, and i retro fitted some Bi-Xenon Morimotto D2S mini's into them. So my HID's are used as my low bean and high beam all coming from one single projector. And for day time running, these lights came with an optional City light slot, so I put some LED's into them.

Just an option.... I think there is a DIY on this, not too sure, but here are some pictures. (Ohh and they are still two piece :D )

By Fada Blayne
#282978 ^^ thats real nice :thumb:
By gummer
mitch6 wrote:You can always do a projector retrofit :thumb: I bought some SPEC-D headlights with black housing from Ebay, and i retro fitted some Bi-Xenon Morimotto D2S mini's into them. So my HID's are used as my low bean and high beam all coming from one single projector. And for day time running, these lights came with an optional City light slot, so I put some LED's into them.

Just an option.... I think there is a DIY on this, not too sure, but here are some pictures. (Ohh and they are still two piece :D )

I think it would be the best option, right now I have halo head lights with HID's, I'm planing to use the H1 from hi beams into the retrofit, and my H3 low beams on the fog lights
By cjw_89
#283497 I wanna two peice headlight with2 bulbs. I hate motorized hids
By s3eg6
#286249 Image

By cjw_89
#286906 I bought amber corners off ebay now what do i.use on the other peice? Modify my esisting.orbuy some headlighta.that are black house projecter
By 92EG-8
#286945 damn man that looks awesome bro! How long did it take you to do the retrofit?
By Apexracing
s3eg6 wrote:Image

Fucking dope :thumb:
By Apexracing
cjw_89 wrote:I bought amber corners off ebay now what do i.use on the other peice? Modify my esisting.orbuy some headlighta.that are black house projecter

You wont find a good projector headlight for our cars without using denji's. Ebay headlights are shit and your lighting will look like ass. just get some oems and retrofit some projectors.