Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By blk92hb
#279906 http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Quick-Release-Fasteners-P4746C329.aspx

http://www.velocityshop.com/product/srr-bumper-quick-release_203.html

here you go i like the idea about them too.
By jayEGR
#279963 i dnt have the password jdm ones but i have some other ones all i need is the rubber to hold them both in to place
By Flatland_EG
jayEGR wrote:i dnt have the password jdm ones but i have some other ones all i need is the rubber to hold them both in to place

Head to your local DIY home store(Lowes, Home Depot) and ask for rubber o-rings, they come in different sizes from tiny to fairly large, I figure if they don't have thick ones like the bumper releases come with you could always double or triple up on the amount of o-rings you use. I haven't looked recently but I'm pretty sure they're pretty cheap as well. :thumb:
By necropaulis
#280011 I wouldn't pay 50-60 bux for >10.00 dollars worth of supplies and creativity.
By robster
#280047 I think what you are looking for are some Dzus fastners only need a 1/4 turn to open.

this one goes into the bumper

and this one to the body as an anker

Or your looking for somting like this '' Terry spring fastners''

By HungRealLow21
robster wrote:I think what you are looking for are some Dzus fastners only need a 1/4 turn to open.

this one goes into the bumper

and this one to the body as an anker

i was deff looking into these but i feel like i would mess it up trying to put it up but might as well give it a try got a link to a full set of these??
By blk92hb
#280139 they might work. but i think you will have to make a bracket to make it work, but idk.
By dbrooks
#280189 I like the password jdm ones a lot!
By Punksz6
oses21 wrote:so im getting ready to order some but i got no idea well i kinda do but wanna make sure i wanna know what all piece would i need and what would be the fastest way to install these from the bumper to the fender any help, links and or piks is well appreciated!!!!1

I closed the other topic you started cause you already had this one. 8)
By HungRealLow21
#280839 should of closed this one lol but while we at it ....

so im getting ready to order some but i got no idea well i kinda do but wanna make sure i wanna know what all piece would i need and what would be the fastest way to install these from the bumper to the fender any help, links and or piks is well appreciated!!!!

lol