Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 603 jdm
#278985 hey guys. i bought a coupe front bumper for about 30 bucks about a month ago, the mounting spots that go to the fenders are shitty so i was wondering what the best way to hold up the bumper would be? i like the quick release idea i just wanna know if that would hold up in the winter and shitty roads. i dont wanna got crazy drillin holes for zip ties unless i have to. was thinking about plastic welding but idk how it would hold. thanks in advance.
By TrailerTrash
603 jdm wrote:i dont wanna got crazy drillin holes for zip ties unless i have to.

im out of ideas lol
By 603 jdm
#279015 lmao, im thinking about two mini sized hood pins one setup on the fender one on bumper then use that wire idea people do to make sure bolts dont loosen up?
By 603 jdm
#279105 SHWEET!!! thanks man
By Ecc0
#281182 As long as the bumper still has the holes intacked that bolt to the fender why not cable tie those 2 points together from inside the wheel arch is a 10 second job looks stock and no drilling
By bserius
#284506 i myslef just installed the password jdm quick release bumper kit on my hatch. it was cheap and easy