Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By chewse
#274504 Hey guys I'll be receiving a pair of hatch/coupe fog lights pretty soon how can I make them fit my sedan bumper
By Civic_HatchSI
#274506 It will probably look like crap imo. My suggestion is put a coupe/hatch front bumper on your sedan. The swap is fairly easy.
By chewse
#274509 I prefer the sedans bumper so I won't swap ...just wanna know if they would even with modification
By RWMIII
chewse wrote:I prefer the sedans bumper so I won't swap ...just wanna know if they would even with modification

Sell them, and get the ones for the sedan! :thumb:
By chewse
#274514 When I receive them I'll see what I can do...there's a first for everything....how different are the sedan and coupe fog light? And can the front plate be removed
By chewse
#274524 Can the front plate be removed?
By eg-guy
chewse wrote:Hey guys I'll be receiving a pair of hatch/coupe fog lights pretty soon how can I make them fit my sedan bumper

they won't fit, ive tried
By chewse
#274531 I'm gonna give it a shot, there's nothing to lose...most that might happen is fog lights end up ruined
By Greasedmonkey
#274549 you bumper would end up ruined as well....
By chewse
Greasedmonkey wrote:you bumper would end up ruined as well....

That's weh u're wrong all major mods will be done to the fog lights and brackets in other words I'm modding the lights for d bumper not the other way round...custom brackets will me made....I will post the pics of my failure or success and one more thing I'm not a big fan of the OEM fog and already another set of fogs lined..so this is basically an experiment....I would also like some ideas from u guys as to how I can make this work
By asianrob
#274661 it physically wont fit. the 2 foglights and completely different. sell them and get sedan foglights. that would be the best bet with least headaches.
By chewse
RWMIII wrote:Trim, fit, trim, fit, trim, fit, trim, fit.

Now we're talking....the challenge is to make them fit
By RWMIII
asianrob wrote:it physically wont fit. the 2 foglights and completely different. sell them and get sedan foglights. that would be the best bet with least headaches.

Tried to tell him. He is determined though.