Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Greasedmonkey
#274804 1. Get free foglights
2. Think about modding foglights to fit incorrect bumper...
3. Sell foglights
4. Profit!
By lunaticracer21
#274805 its gonna look like crap but if thats what you want go ahead oh and post pics when your done
By chewse
#274811 Hey guys I've gotten the point that they won't fit...but I won't ideas has to how they can fit I know some heavy mods will have to be done but they are going to fit..I'm already thinking of cuttin the front plate in the shape of a square
By chewse
#301267 Wasup guys I've been out for a while and now I'm back I did get d fogs installed and it was easier than I thought...the fog install in d DIY section was a good help although I did somethings differently and had to leave d light covers out and use their mounting hole to screw d lights onto the bumper
It looks decent and most important I'm satisfied with d outcome
By chewse
#301823 Hey guys I'm begining to have a melting wire in the fog light harness between the relay and the foglights I replaced the melted wire everything worked for a few hours and its happening again could this mean that d relay has gone bad ...no fuses are blowing....d only difference in wiring to the write up in d DiY Section is that I plugged the fog light switch wire to the #1 slot in the under dash fuse box which allows the fogs to be turned on and off with d ignition switch in Acc.......I'm planning to change the melted wire and use the #2 slot but I'm wondering if the relay is the problem.....p.s for now with d melted wires the lights would come on for about a few seconds then go off when d wire heats up( just did that for testin)....so guys could it be d relay or using the #1 under dash fuse box slot....by the way cheap ebay kit but they work decent
By nd1983
#301844 What gauge wire are you using? Its possible you have a short or too much amperage for the wire
By chewse
#301852 The wire that comes in the kit looks like 20g I replaced it with another 20g and that melted also I then used a 18g and what happened is that the ground wire which connect inside the fog light casing melted this time I have sinced replaced that wire also but I haven't retried them yet....this weekend is Drag Wars down here and I haven't had d time to go get another relay cus I'm suspecting it may be d relay since the fogs were working properly for a few weeks...just need some to clarify this for me