Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By egcivicboy
#271930 I see a lot of people doing this, and ive tried to figure out the difference between ek and eg skirts but haven't found anything. Anyone wanna tell me what the difference is? Do the fit the same? Do you have to make them fit?
By egcivicboy
#272929 sweet thanks.
By Gustavo
#272930 I think they r longer 2. Not really sure though.
By egcivicboy
#272932 yeah they are longer, i read somewhere to make them fit you have to cut about 2 inches off
By 603 jdm
#278987 yeah u gotta trim a little bit off but best way to hide the cut is to put front mudflaps on.
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#282410 YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANY CUTTING.

Just make sure if you have a coupe, you get EK side skirts from a coupe.
If you have a sedan, get the EK side skirts from a sedan.
Same goes for hatchback.

You'll use the first two white clips (towards the front of the car)
Then the holes underneath the car will line up

The only problem is that where the fender is, it flares out a little bit because of the way the EK fenders are made. Ill take a picture tomorrow and post it on here
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#282643 I took a picture of my EK sideskirts on my EG.

I have a coupe, and I got the EK sideskirts off a coupe.
This is what im talking about with the flare.

As you see, they still line up great. Like I said in the post above, Use the first two white clips, then the three screws underneath will line up.
By chrono404
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANY CUTTING.

Just make sure if you have a coupe, you get EK side skirts from a coupe.
If you have a sedan, get the EK side skirts from a sedan.
Same goes for hatchback.

Not correct.

EG Sedans can use EK Coupe, EK Hatch and EK Sedan Sideskirts, however to get best fitment for rear doors use EK Sedan Sideskirts

EG Coupes can use any of the Sideskirts

EG Hatches are shorter then the Sedan and Coupe, Therefore you will need to cut the EK Sideskirts to fit.

Delsol's are even shorter then EG Hatches so you will need to cut to put EK Sideskirts as well.
By TeeHizzleNizzle
Not correct.

EG Sedans can use EK Coupe, EK Hatch and EK Sedan Sideskirts, however to get best fitment for rear doors use EK Sedan Sideskirts

EG Coupes can use any of the Sideskirts

EG Hatches are shorter then the Sedan and Coupe, Therefore you will need to cut the EK Sideskirts to fit.

Delsol's are even shorter then EG Hatches so you will need to cut to put EK Sideskirts as well.

Im talking about exact fit without any cutting