Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
#270671 dont force it loose just wiggle it. you can replace that plastic piece with like a pair of washers, bolt and nut (i used 11mm from wal-mart i forgot the actual size but i think its 11mm or 13. but that works)
By creation25
#271118 i manage to take the head lights off without removing the front bumper. put the crystal head lights on and WTF it don't even fit. look here please:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g36 ... lights.jpg

it is way off. it's not even on the same spot as the stock head lights. what am i doing wrong guys. pls help. these are black housing crystal head lights for 92-95 coupe and hatchback EG. i call customer service and they say it should fit. :shock:
By creation25
#271120 i called the local shop they'll do it for $50 in 30 minutes :D

i will take it there and see what's wrong with it.
By asianrob
#271296 you might not have it in all the way. did you have the lead bolt in the hole near the middle of the front bumper?
By creation25
asianrob wrote:you might not have it in all the way. did you have the lead bolt in the hole near the middle of the front bumper?

no, the lead bolt is not in the hole. it is now, but this cause a gap between the headlight and the front bumper. i try to push the front bumper up more but it will not go any higher. the only way is to pull the head light forward more so the gap can go away, but the lead bolt will have to come out of the hole. then this also cause the mounting bracket to not fit the 2 screws on top. :shock:

By asianrob
#271445 hmm weird.. defective head lights?