Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 95cpeEX
#264074 im looking to upgrade my headlights i wanna run HID's and i want bright low beams and even brighter high beams, what is the best combo to use. I've heard of gettin smooth lens covers so it doesnt distort the HID's, but where would i get stock housing with the smooth lens. and what would be a good corner light to use that looks good, i like the look of the amber corners but i also like the smoked and clear ones too...

any sugestions?
By Chance
#264147 Denji projector headlights and just whatever corners you want... I prefer just amber. but depends on your car color and taste! :thumb:
By 95cpeEX
#264199 where would i get some denji lights and what do those look like on a coupe?
By Civic_HatchSI
94EJ2 wrote:denji's are ugly if you ask me

I agree, way cleaner if you do your own retro fit imo.
By 95cpeEX
#265605 but see thats the problem, i want to run bright HID's and from what i have heard is that if you use the OEM glass with all the lines in the glass, it distorts the light. is that tru?
By jigga36
#267667 where can i find a DIY on retrofiting these headlights? i recently got a pair
By cody27
95cpeEX wrote:but see thats the problem, i want to run bright HID's and from what i have heard is that if you use the OEM glass with all the lines in the glass, it distorts the light. is that tru?

yes the fluting [lines in the lense] in OEM lights will distort the light resulting in you being one of those dicks that blind oncoming drivers.....dont be one of those dicks :x

anyway heres one of the nicer How-To articles http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=8142

theres a load out there just google HONDA EG HID RETROFIT however like i said the link above is one of the nicer DIYs

have fun[/i]