Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By forcefedEG
#253662 Nokya are where its at there good quality Google them and it'll come up.
By bserius
#253669 theres no such thing. but yea nokya makes good quality colored bulbs
By dukeblu77
#253705 aye thanks for recommendations you guys highly appreciated.
By dukeblu77
#253711 what will FIT on a 1993 hatchback?
model number?
By OleFolk
#255045 illegal?
By coupevti
#256485 why would you do that hids are cheap now i bought a 8k h4 set for 40 quid 60 dollars
By teal_dx
#256486 If you go true HID, you should change the stock fluted lenses for a projector style so you don't blind oncoming drivers.

Just changing the bulbs to a set of colored ones is a lot easier for some people.
By forcefedEG
teal_dx wrote:If you go true HID, you should change the stock fluted lenses for a projector style so you don't blind oncoming drivers.

Just changing the bulbs to a set of colored ones is a lot easier for some people.

X 2 hid's aren't ment for stock housing and a bulb change is a lot more simple especially if its a look your going for
By chrono404
forcefedEG wrote:
teal_dx wrote:If you go true HID, you should change the stock fluted lenses for a projector style so you don't blind oncoming drivers.

X 2 hid's aren't ment for stock housing and a bulb change is a lot more simple especially if its a look your going for

If you use bright H4 Bulbs in OEM housing, you will have better light output then HIDS in an OEM Housing.

The proper way to convert to HID's is to do a HID Retrofit, and that will cost alot more then $60 bucks.

As teal stated you can get headlights with clear lenses so that they wont refract the light. blinding other drivers and make it harder for you to see.

I breifly had a 5600k HID plug and play kit in my delsol. There was more light being thrown out, however not much was usable.
By forcefedEG
#256604 Also if you do the H4 bulbs and there a bright aftermarket bulb, they recommend using a high output harness, it will say so on the bulb package normally, but basicly its a headlight pigtail with a heavy gauge wire you solder in, but its fairly easy to do :thumb: