Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Reptile
#252895 I was searching for some nice,preferably a combination of dark colors, to paint my Hatch.Atm its horizon grey which i really like but something different would be awesome for summer...I havent seen any blue-purple,dark purple EG so i thought it woud be nice...Anyone know some color code for such a color so i can check it out? if so plz post....If u find some pictures feel free to let me know.Thanks
By Reptile
#252896 ohh forgot to say maybe some light blue with purple pearl or something...Im asking for some expects to help me out here
By chrono404
#252921 If you like an nice purple, I would HIGHLY recommend Blackberry Pearl from the Fit Sport.

Photoshoped my old EG Coupe purple:

If you want a Light Blue with Purple Pearls in it I would recommend Electron Blue Pearl (b95p) off the 99-00 Civic Si.

Electron Blue Pearl is a very pretty color. It has purple pearls in it and some sick metal flake. Very pretty. The picture doesn't due it justice.
By Reptile
#252966 Ahhhh nice....the Blackberry pearl looks nice it reminds me the factory's black with red pearl color.But that electric blue i think it's more what i was thinking of...Well i wanna find or "create" a mixture of colors so the final product will be something really eccentric.You know i wanna change that grey color of mine but not become an everyday "black/white/red" civic drivers
By RSuave
#252986 Nope I would only get this color if it was high gloss my uncle did it but it costed him $8,000. I would do electric blue or else the purple will start to look like a faded purple dinosaur.
By Flatland_EG
#253017 Cobalt Blue, it looks blue in the day and purple at night.

CB on a sweet ass chevelle.

Or Nissan Skyline R34 Midnight Purple.
By Reptile
#253132 That Skyline colour is what i want omfg i loved it for real!!
By Flatland_EG
#253155 A buddy of mine had and FC RX7 painted that color, looked sweet as hell, and it looks almost black at night.
By Reptile
#253289 Could u tell me the code of that color so i can ask my friend if he can make it or i should buy it from a color shop.Thanks in advance
By Flatland_EG
#253399 That particular paint is actually called Midnight Purple III.
The paint code is LX0 (0 = Zero)
8)
By 1ACarlos
#253446 That's a nice color