Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Classiccarsrule85
#252501 on the trunk lid if you look closely there are two indents per side im 90% certain these indents are where you drill id take a peice of paper to it and the spoiler just to make sure
By kt95CiviCDX
#252505 the only thing is i'm installing the coupe spoiler on my sedan...i like the way it looks...so does anyone have a scan of the templates that normally come with oem spoilers for drill spots ?
By DontHateonEG8
kt95CiviCDX wrote:the only thing is i'm installing the coupe spoiler on my sedan...i like the way it looks...so does anyone have a scan of the templates that normally come with oem spoilers for drill spots ?

Im pretty sure its the same concept. measure the length between each dimple and compare it to the distance across each bolt on the spoiler. if the same or barely different - then go ahead!
I've never heard of a template ...
By stussy_legend
#252604 i just placed the spoiler on the bootlid, and mark the stud position, its not a hard job, is it. but as said, if u open the boot lid, underneath it, u will see 4 marking and thats should match the stud pattern of ur spoiler assuming urs is OEM.
By kt95CiviCDX
#252606 Cool thanks for the info! Had no idea about the drill spots! Pics coming soon