Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Classiccarsrule85
#251876 from what ive heard fitment varies ive seen some that fit nice but not great and others that fit ok.....and like most ebay c/f items the clear coat im sure will peal off after awhile pretty much you get what you pay for with them.....and i do remember Hatchie on here bought one i dont know if it was ebay but if you have a rear washer setup they dont have openings for one so you would have to cut and make it fit....

just my 2cents screw the c/f and get a 2peice led oem rear spoiler or the full one peice, the 2 peice ive seen fro around 150 and in my mind thats a great price fro something that you know will fit and work well with what you need and be legal as again the duckbills on ebay most dont have a 3rd brake light and this would be an illegal mod if found out and you need a 3rd brake light at least in NYS and i think the whole United states etc....

So to recap i dont see anything awesomely note worthy with the c/f ebay duckbills they fit ok and the clear coat will probaly peal

my option would be to get either the oem 2 peice led larger spoiler or the full one peice

1pc
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-HOND ... 19c4996a1b
By EX001
#253090 a good paint guy can reclear cf with no problem. i have done a few at my shop that turn out great
By Mordiiax
#253091 Fitment is not bolt on, but near bolt on. Had to use my dremel a lot and it still is not that good.
And it only matches up with three out of four bolt holes. But hey, for the price you pay including "Spoon" mirrors you can´t go wrong :)