a_CoUpE wrote:yay! now i can maybe do my side marker install

do a wire tuck @same time
By j0natell0
#58262 what size are the bolts to the fender? i dont have them and i need them
By CivicTypeR
Graham wrote:10mm

80% of the car is held together with the same size. Atleast 20% will sheer. :x
By Spitfire Riggz
#193258 Thanks a lot man, my fender is all dented and everything is falling apart, fender, fender lining, splash guard bumper cover. I will replace it now!
By jadeydrag0117
#324061 lol this is funny >> (diy your self of course) , hire a mechanic to take off your fenders
By CivicSiRacer
#346064 Anyone have any idea of getting the side skirts back on. I know or noticed the square clips have to be facing at right angles with the lip on the bottom.
I've been pushing and shoving to get the skirts on my passenger side back on after replacing the front passenger fender.
By jadeydrag0117
#346067 is anything broken on your side skirts or chassis ? it should be really easy to get back on
By CivicSiRacer
#346070 Nothing I can see. The side skirts popped off easily.

Am I right that all the plastic white squares should be straight and the little lip of each square on the bottom?
By jadeydrag0117
#346073 adjust it slide it on then, you line them all up then, hammer in it with ur palm.
By CivicSiRacer
#346075 Yup did that. Even gave it a little boot with my sneaker. All the holes to put the pop-screws back in don't line up like before. Will look at it agian in the morning.
By Graham
#346164 Take the white clips out of the sill - turn them 45 degrees and they pull out. Then put them into your side skirt, the ledge bit goes to the bottom and there'll be marks for where they should sit. Once you've put them all on the side skirt just pushes straight into the sill