Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Dontothefloor
#246392 Call me slow but i really dont know how to take off my stock spoiler? can anyone help me out with pics of what actually to do? Thanks in advance. :thumb:
By JUICE
#246395 off a coupe/sedan or a hatch?

coupe/sedan pop the trunk and take a look for bolts..

hatch pop the rear glass and remove the bolts..
By Dontothefloor
#246399 Yea i figured removing bolts but are they behind the little round black covers? or the same place as removing the glass hatch?
By stussy_legend
Dontothefloor wrote:Yea i figured removing bolts but are they behind the little round black covers? or the same place as removing the glass hatch?
u should be able to pull the black plastic cover, it should be just clips holding it i am guessing, well, thats how u remove the spoiler on a EK hatch, u have to pull that plastic cover b4 u can see the bolts.
By asianrob
Dontothefloor wrote:Yea i figured removing bolts but are they behind the little round black covers? or the same place as removing the glass hatch?

pop the hatch look up it will be those 4 bolts no covers or anything.
By cjw_89
asianrob wrote:

. What asian rob said but watch it. I had a few of them twisted off in past hatches!
By Dontothefloor
cjw_89 wrote:
asianrob wrote:

. What asian rob said but watch it. I had a few of them twisted off in past hatches!

Yea thanx guys just got my spoiler off today and test fitted my spoon style sir spoiler and one of my bolts ALMOST twisted off aswell.. :) :woot: