Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By doubskie
#245605 so when i got my 95 hatch it had wingswest side skirts installed. i dont like side skirts, i prefer the stock rocker panels. so i sold the side skirts for $100 and left it empty for a while. a few weeks ago i saw an eg hatch sitting at pick-a-part and found a rocker panel stashed inside the car. i finally picked up the inside clear/white clips for it at the dealership($4 a piece!). and once i put it on, it didnt fit right. it sticks out about 1.5 inches in the back. but i measured the panel next my friends on his coupe and they seemed to be exactly the same size. everywhere that im reading where i can purchase these panels from say "will fit 92-95 coupe/hatch"

im slowly getting to the body work on my hatch so my fender is pretty bent up and actually doesnt bolt up perfectly. so i was thinking maybe that could be it, but 1.5 inches seems like quite a big gap for that.

so has anybody interchanged coupe/hatch side rocker panels and is it a perfect fit?

also, if possible could somebody help me with installing them correctly. what else i need other than the clips and how exactly the clips go in. i got them to fit in but it doesnt take much for the panel to fall off. some close-up pictures of them install on the inside of the panel would help a lot.

thanks alot
-cody