Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 92_eghatch
#241606 my antenna doesn't work. not sure why....haven't gotten that far in my project. i've always wondered how it would look to install a shark fin from a bmw. thought it would look cool. roof contours seem like they're similar so wouldn't be a whole lot of "conforming" with bondo or sheet metal...

any thoughts on the matter? too rice? ...legit mod?

...or even if it's been done? ...got pics?
By Ecc0
#241630 Sorry but we own Hondas not Euro trash IMO think it would look tacky and everyone that looked at it would know where it came from
By TNFBandit
#241632 i want to put the EP3 antenna on my car, not a shark fin but it's in the back and its still a honda part
By 92_eghatch
#241720 yeah...i thought it would match up ok. don't think it would take any serious modifying, molding, or fabrication. it's really no different then building a kit car. there's a company on my facebook page that is building rear mount TDI kit cars out of jettas. and they used 350Z headlights and durango tail lights turned on their sides. so... a german powered american built kit car. ---- mut car.

if that is acceptable, then putting a simple antenna fin on a honda shouldn't be thought of euro trash. it should be thought of as being innovative and going where no one else wanted to go, or ever thought of going.

the kit car is called smyth(e) performance btw. pretty cool stuff. <--- not sure if the E is supposed to be there or not...