Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By cjw_89
#238363 So theres this guys trying to sell type r lips on www.lowmotion.org for $120 plus shipping(60 roughly) I said isnt it overpriced then i got a big lecture about ebay lips and how they crap :blah: So i am doing some reasarch to put this DICK in his place. An ebay lip can be had for $85 roughly to the door for me. It says urethane and flexible for the title... Anyways anyone wanting to check out the link i can post it up.Back to the topic are ebay type r lips garbage. I checked one guys history at 19 i know it is not alot but can anyone vouch for them ?
By Greasedmonkey
#238390 $120 plus shipping for what is effectively the same lip as an EBay lip is just stupid. They never made a true type R EG so they are all replica style lips. There for they are all pretty much the same. A urethane lip will be a better choice for a lower car as it wont break all the time.
By cjw_89
#238451 Nothing like feeling like a complete idiot.eveyone saying it will break and it was just as well to buy the 120 one off buddy. I mean the lip I was looking into clearly said flexible urethane why spend an extra 100. When I get off work this evening ill post up the link. Thanks for the input btw: )