Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By andyc
#236309 Im lookin at a EG6 SiR spoiler with brake light, is it actually any larger or more curved than my dx spoiler or just with a brake light??

Cheers
By hatchie
#236318 Not larger but difference might be shape of brake light and or 1piece or 2 piece
By andyc
#236319 it looks curved like a billduck? but smaller
By kel
#236339 It is larger but not by much and it doesnt tilt like a duckbill. Save for a spoon style one itl be worth it.
By andyc
#236360 ive just bought it :) it'll be diferent, as tempting as a spoon spoiler is, they look awesome, everyone has them... this one will look great, more sleeper (for my 1.3 :hehe: ), great fitment and a 3rd brake light.

here it is, I like it :) £40 posted across the UK

By JDM FERIO MAN
#236571 I have a sir wing and its bigger and it tils up like a small spoon wing
By andyc
#236634 awesome :) I thought it would
By andyc
#236913 it has arrived and its good. there is a plug for the brake light under the spoiler, is there wiring in a dx hatch for that plug already?

might seem like a silly question but theyre prewired for vtec (92) :?
By asianrob
andyc wrote:it has arrived and its good. there is a plug for the brake light under the spoiler, is there wiring in a dx hatch for that plug already?

might seem like a silly question but theyre prewired for vtec (92) :?

it should already be prewired for the 3rd brake like.

as for being prewired for vtec i know US civic's were prewired to the shock tower for Vtec in 92 only.
Last edited by asianrob on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By andyc
#236918 awesome :)
By *Miss_Honda*
#236938 I had a photo with a one piece wing from a Silverstone, my old DXi spoiler and my current SiR2 spoiler, cant find that picture :? but the DXi spoiler was very small, the one piece and SiR2 were both the same length but the SiR is a little bit 'lifted' :D
I see you got a one piece, i got a 2piece :thumb: