Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Eg6H2D
#234285 OK im looking at getting another since mines was ripped off my trunk last year. Now im looking and by the pictures I see it looks like the Carbon fiber ones have a better fitment then non carbon fiber ones. now when i say better fitment im reffering to the area where it curve onto the hatch glass. the ends of the spoiler. Ive had 2 bot non carbon one LED and one Non LED brake light. and they both had a pretty nice gap on there.

What are you guy's take on this.. I would do the Carbon but out here it's a 100% it will get snatched up.. damn thieves..

Here are pics so u see what I mean. Note the sharper cut edges
Carbon

Non carbon and the exact same one I bought last year

By EJ1-danny
#234511 stop with these caca ebay parts get the REAL deal !!! SPOON FTW motherfucker :shock:
By Greasedmonkey
#234577 buying cheap knocks run you the risk of it not fitting at all or fitting like uber jdm deep fried SHITE.
By Eg6H2D
EJ1-danny wrote:stop with these caca ebay parts get the REAL deal !!! SPOON FTW motherfucker :shock:

Mira puto... Yea out here REAL Spoon FTW of thieves. plus they dont offer the LED brake light which out here we get posted and ticketed for!!! been there already!! with the non LED brake light replica!!! I would get the real deal too but it's just too risky!! cmon niggz snatched my knock off one!! :cry:
Last edited by Eg6H2D on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Eg6H2D
Greasedmonkey wrote:buying cheap knocks run you the risk of it not fitting at all or fitting like uber jdm deep fried SHITE.

I know i feel your opinion on that but damn it's just risly out here getting real things due to sticky fingers!!!

but i seen NRG has one too. a lil uip there in price that might fit better..