Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By blk92hb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Does it shine yellow!!!!!??????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes it would
By deschlong
Gustavo wrote:My friend had yellow headlights n he got pulled over n took them off. But i on the other hand wanna get green headlights. I'll probably get pulled ova.

:facepalm: You need to do some reading. See the section "What about light loss due to filtration?"
By Gustavo
deschlong wrote:
Gustavo wrote:My friend had yellow headlights n he got pulled over n took them off. But i on the other hand wanna get green headlights. I'll probably get pulled ova.

:facepalm: You need to do some reading. See the section "What about light loss due to filtration?"

:thumbdown:
By rtegra92
Gustavo wrote:
deschlong wrote:

:thumbdown:

double :thumbdown: :thumbdown: but interesting none the less :zzz:
By deschlong
#234153 Yeah - pretty interesting stuff if you're not allergic to reading.

Basically - White, Yellow are OK
Other colours - (Blue, Green(?!?!), etc.) not so much.
By Flatland_EG
#234175 I was doing a little reading on light colors a while back, non auto related, and found out that green light doesn't startle animals near as much as much as white, blue or yellow. So long story short, I was thinking, why not green headlights?
It's obvious now that it's a crap color for visibility. :D