Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By EG {FIVE-500}
#232735 oem is my taste. but its ur car so ur ideas :hehe:
there would be the issue of stones hittin up the radiator but im sure there is ways around it i seen a spoon radiator that is more advanced than standerd radiators it is 35mm thick instead of standard 10mm i could give you the link to the company if you like its a bit pricey at £1055 or you could use a perforated aluminium sheet and make urself a rad guard that way the fan could still pull the air through the holes and it would sheild it more :thumb:
By Gustavo
#232737 I say leave the grill on it. I got my car wit the grill n fog lights cut out n 1 day a rock flew up n put a big dent on my header almost puncturing a hole in it. So thats y i went n got a new bumper wit the grill n fog light still on. Plus i got tired of catching random people looking through it so they could see wat engine i had, no lie i would catch them wit almost half their head in there. :x
By EG {FIVE-500}
Gustavo wrote:I say leave the grill on it. I got my car wit the grill n fog lights cut out n 1 day a rock flew up n put a big dent on my header almost puncturing a hole in it. So thats y i went n got a new bumper wit the grill n fog light still on. Plus i got tired of catching random people looking through it so they could see wat engine i had, no lie i would catch them wit almost half their head in there. :x

haha that would be so weird to see just walk out at half 8 in the mornin and see half a body hangin out the bumper :lol: i would be like ok wtf did i do last night