Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By mapro
#227817 Hi, please people tell your opinion about this product .

Like or dislike! And all other things! Thank you - its very important to understand what real honda fans and tuners like :)

JDM 2Teeth Battery Tie Down .This billet piece features custom made 2Teeth JDM engraved logo. FIRST TIME EVER - Made of high-strength acrylic glass - COLOR TRANSPARENT. Clean jdm!

Made for Civic 92-95 and integra DC2

Made limited-quantity, only 999 pieces. Designed and produced in Europe. All rights reserved.
By ImThaBean
#227819 The idea is pretty good. Good material used. But clear acrylic over a battery wouldn't be good eye candy. Being that is engraved, or even laser etched, I would say that you either use colored acrylic or have the bottom painted, that way the face stays nice and shiny and you have some color that detracts from the battery but accents the engine bay.

/$0.02 :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#227920 Great idea. I will agree, the clear even with the engraving won't make it stand out as much as one would think. This is good and bad, some people like bling, so to speak, and others like subtlety. Selling them in both clear and colored would cover both types of customers. Although, I might suggest covering the back with vinyl sticker material, it's a bit more resilient than paint and won't chip, plus the available colors are near limitless.

If the price was right and you did some Civic-EG.com logos I might just buy one. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#227965 pretty queer if you ask me.

made it Europe = not JDM
By mapro
TrailerTrash wrote:pretty queer if you ask me.

made it Europe = not JDM

Its EDM quality for JDM product :)
By Greasedmonkey

made it Europe = not JDM

People need to jump off this jdm trend. if it isnt made there it isnt jdm. im sick and tired of all this jdm this and that when its not.
By ImThaBean

made it Europe = not JDM

Guess what, most of your JDM stuff comes from PRC not Japan.

So it's CDM, and I'm not talking Canada..
By Flatland_EG
#228164 Label something JDM and people buy it, it's a business strategy. There are those enthusiasts like us that know the difference but noobies and ricers WILL buy things simply because they say JDM and, beleive it or not, they are a fair portion of the customer base. It's all in the name of making some moolah. :)

Perhaps you could put something other than JDM on them, I guessing these are first run prototypes, so improvements will be made along the way.

Might I also suggest rounding the corners just a tad. It would give them a little bit more of a finished look and hamper possible chipping in those areas as well.
By TrailerTrash
ImThaBean wrote:

made it Europe = not JDM

Guess what, most of other people's JDM stuff comes from PRC not Japan.

So it's CDM, and I'm not talking Canada..

fixed. nothing "JDM" about my car other than the engine.
By chnzgoofball
#228230 clear not for me sorry gotta give the thumbs down on this :thumbdown:
By mapro
#228364 Thank you all , its realy helps! 8)
By LaosToaster
#228384 if it was available in different colors, or glass colors it would be much better for ppl that want to add some accent in their engine bay. i would buy one in blue cuz i got blue rims and blue radiator hoses lol. I NEED MORE BLUE
By Ajax1989
#228390 ya maybe get some sort of led to light it up that would cool

i like this idea mybe you can order them wit diff sayings like
eg6, civic etc

LaosToaster wrote:if it was available in different colors, or glass colors it would be much better for ppl that want to add some accent in their engine bay. i would buy one in blue cuz i got blue rims and blue radiator hoses lol. I NEED MORE BLUE

and yes can never have to much blue
ive got a blue quick release, blue shift nob
blue gauge needles and blue engine bay lol
By mapro
#235168 New update in this selection. Feel free to describe, now can find them on ebay. :thumb: