Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By FunctionX
#227294 This whole diy takes time and patience to make sure it fits correctly. Other than that, the whole process is quite simple.

First remove the weatherstrips. Mine was easy by just pulling on it...

When installing the clips(red circle), there is a hole in the clip that goes on a little tab on the door(yellow arrow). You should hear a click.

The rear clip should go under the weatherstrip on the side.

Once you got each clip in place, make sure to press each clip to make sure they are all in place so its a little easier to put on the weatherstrip.

After that put the weatherstrip back with the help of a flat-head screwdriver.(sorry didn't get to take pictures)
Also constant check by rolling up the window to make sure the weatherstrip is correctly on and that it does not stop the window from completely closing.

Once done it should look flawless and clean.. :lol:

If there is any questions or problem, feel free to ask.
By deschlong
#227311 Dang - a better pic of that clip/tab and where it's supposed to sit/fit properly would be great. I have these on my hatch, but I took the driver's side off due to excessive road noise. Wind was whistling through the door as the covers weren't flush. I'm positive it has to do with the way the clips are sitting (passenger side is fine). First I've heard of the hole on the clip fitting on to the tab. Will have a closer look I guess. Thanks for the post.
By FunctionX
deschlong wrote:Dang - a better pic of that clip/tab and where it's supposed to sit/fit properly would be great. I have these on my hatch, but I took the driver's side off due to excessive road noise. Wind was whistling through the door as the covers weren't flush. I'm positive it has to do with the way the clips are sitting (passenger side is fine). First I've heard of the hole on the clip fitting on to the tab. Will have a closer look I guess. Thanks for the post.

Sorry, couldn't get a better pic of the clip/tab.

Ecc0 wrote:Any recommendations where I can pick up a good set of wind deflectors???

If you want some good, quality, cheap ones. There are some made by WeatherTech
http://www.weathertech.com/store/produc ... mGroupId=4
By hatchie
#227384 Looks great man
By dbrooks
#227388 nice dude!