Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By jayEGR
#216950 ok i need to know hwo to take off side moldings i wanna paint mines i seen a DIY self how to paint but need to know how to take them off do you do it from the interior dor panel or take it off with a flat head ? :?
By asianrob
#216974 its all clips on. on the door tho there is 1-10mm nut on each door. squeeze the clips un do the bolt and bam!

oh you'll have to remove your interior to get to the quarter panel ones its just that much easier
By jayEGR
#217056 yea i did, but the hard way lol ,i bent the first side molding the longest one but it still looks good cuz i painted it blk but the front fender you have to do it from the inside also. now i have to get the plastic pieces from the inside that clips on to the door , i should of did a DIY but man its a bitch but its easy to do but to much work lol now iam have to go to the junk yard and get the plastic piece off of some other egs , :facepalm: but i have them all painted now i ve done my side molding, my side skirts, my mudflaps and my real lip but i couldnt take the bumper off, to much work ill have some pics up tomarrow :thumb:
By asianrob
#217067 haha lets see some results
By jayEGR
#217182 will do man iam post some pics :thumb: