Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By projectcivik
#214556 I really want my wheels to poke out more, iv fitted 5mm spacers each side but you cant really tell the difference, and fitting 10mm ones each side would be dangerous as i think im only just on the Wheel bolts. Can you just take out the old wheel bolts and replace them with longer 1s then put say 15mm spacers on???
By teal_dx
#214577 Yes, they make extended wheel studs. Or you could buy H&R wheel spacers which have the wheel studs built into them.

Eibach makes similar spacers.

Whatever brand you get, be sure they are HUBCENTRIC :thumb:
By markie88
#241621 Hubcentric..?
What's the diff between flat face and hubcentric? What's the purpose?

Project kics is a flat face? they say its a good brand, but its a flat face. It's a bolt on and it's already have a bolts for the wheels.

any advice on this?
By Flatland_EG
#241680 Money wise....
The bolt-on style spacers are right around $110 a pair and you need two pair, so your talking over $200 for spacers.
If you can put them in yourself extended wheel studs are more cost effective at around $75 for a set of ARP studs.
If you can't install them yourself you have to factor in labor cost at a shop so they may end up costing roughly the same price in the end.
By markie88
teal_dx wrote:hubcentric is better because the stress of the wheel is absorbed by the center hub instead of the wheel studs.

Thanks. :))

EGg OH! wrote:Money wise....
The bolt-on style spacers are right around $110 a pair and you need two pair, so your talking over $200 for spacers.
If you can put them in yourself extended wheel studs are more cost effective at around $75 for a set of ARP studs.
If you can't install them yourself you have to factor in labor cost at a shop so they may end up costing roughly the same price in the end.

This is Project Kics spacer. with studs

Thanks for the help guys.