Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Gj#6
#214263 what do you guys use to fill in the holes in the door when when u take off the side strips off the doors[/img]
By Classiccarsrule85
#214264 kind of like the Cx, and vx are already id say i prefer that more then haveing the side mouldings on there i love the way the cx and vx look (seems to me its a bit cleaner tho parts re harder to find lol)
By SleeperEJ
#214265 To fill them in right. I did welding in strips of metal down the sides and fenders. And then fiberglass tiger hair over that.
By Graffiti
#214712 fiber glass and body filler will do.. though i wouldn't recommend stripping off that side strips for it serves as protection againts accidental bump by opening of other car doors usually close parked side by side.
By Graffiti
#214889 hmmm... well it might actually help you when you parked with other lowered cars :lol:
By -paul
#215034 Haha 8)
By sk8killa180
#219645 haha i just put a post up about this if you do this post up pictures i wanna do it to it looks so clean without side molding btw i hear from a friend of mine that if you slightly dent in the holes then cover them with painters tape and fill over it with body filler or bondo and sand untill straight and smooth would work but i havent done that cuz i dont wan permanently fk up the side of my car! and be like :x