Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
#213515 only the coupe and hatch side mirrors are interchangable the sedan is different.
By Classiccarsrule85
#213524 actually not true they will all interchange however you will have to take out the three screws on teh bottom of the mirror and switch the mounts that pop onto the doors only difference is the mounting bracket .....the mirror shells are interchangeable...

or so i think i could be wrong lol btu im almost 100% positive im stating a true statement
By asianrob
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:actually not true they will all interchange however you will have to take out the three screws on teh bottom of the mirror and switch the mounts that pop onto the doors only difference is the mounting bracket .....the mirror shells are interchangeable...

or so i think i could be wrong lol btu im almost 100% positive im stating a true statement

the bases are different. i have had coupe hatch and sedan lol

mirrors them selves are the same but the bases are different.
By Graffiti
asianrob wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:actually not true they will all interchange however you will have to take out the three screws on teh bottom of the mirror and switch the mounts that pop onto the doors only difference is the mounting bracket .....the mirror shells are interchangeable...

the bases are different. i have had coupe hatch and sedan lol

mirrors them selves are the same but the bases are different.

+1

you can also notice one corner of HB/coupe sidemirror base has rounded edge which is different from sedans
By BlueVic_8354
#215956 i agree... the bases are different, it can't be forced-install...