Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Beatdowncivic
#204216 i just found these and i cant decide if its too much rice or not i cant decide.. i think they look clean but want some input

By Ajax1989
#204219 imo it is rice..

but i like to tell people this "its my money, my car, i'll do what i want when i want"
so its your car man, your building it for YOU not someone else

if you like them go for it bro :thumb:
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:imo it is rice..

but i like to tell people this "its my money, my car, i'll do what i want when i want"
so its your car man, your building it for YOU not someone else

if you like them go for it bro :thumb:

x2

IMO it would look much better with only one 1 line of light, the 2 lines make it ricy imo. 1 line would look decent, especally if the blink when the alarm arms and disarms.

Its your car Build it how you want to. If you need new door handles and want them, then go for it. If you however dont happen to need new door handles, probably not worth the effort given you will have to wire power to them through your doors.
By asianrob
#204225 man the light inside the handle looks cool but wtf is on the outside is not cool
By TrailerTrash
asianrob wrote:man the light inside the handle looks cool but wtf is on the outside is not cool

this.

would be cool if you got an alarm and keyless entry and when you hit the unlock button the doors unlock and the light inside the door handle lights up for 10-15 seconds
By Torch_Ind
#204502 - 1 don't care for that
By EJ1-danny
#204503 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By OleFolk
#204504 I think the led under the paddle is cool which you probably could somehow do that yourself :thumb:

LEDs can go anywhere even in your air ducts :shock:
By Graffiti
#210641 what floats your boat, man :thumb:
By Beatdowncivic
#210659 well i have sold my civic i bought a maxima and no longer needed the civic plus a buddy of mine was needing a car so i passed it on to him for a grand
By RottenEg6
#211966 I would put them on mine if I actually had door handles