Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
#204196 they are pretty good they are 3M taped on. i got some on the hatch id really like some on my 4 door. i've been tempted to buy some real bad!
By OleFolk
#204197 Ive been looking for window visors too and im pretty sure the honda visors have clips and the ghetto generic ones off ebay are 3m taped.
I have nothing against tape but clips are more realistic.
By asianrob
#204226 the one that is 3M taped are good too i have the 3M taped ones for my hatch for little over 2-3 years now. i think weather tech has some that goes inside the window frame which my friend has for his EF and they are really nice.
By CaliEJ2
asianrob wrote:the one that is 3M taped are good too i have the 3M taped ones for my hatch for little over 2-3 years now. i think weather tech has some that goes inside the window frame which my friend has for his EF and they are really nice.

have u ever had a problem with them falling off or anything when you wash your car or when it rains?
By asianrob
CaliEJ2 wrote:
asianrob wrote:the one that is 3M taped are good too i have the 3M taped ones for my hatch for little over 2-3 years now. i think weather tech has some that goes inside the window frame which my friend has for his EF and they are really nice.

have u ever had a problem with them falling off or anything when you wash your car or when it rains?

the only time i had problem with it falling off and it was the passenger side was because i didnt stick it on there correctly and the sticky tape got loose on one end so i had to re double sided sticky tape it but it has never fallen off since.
By OleFolk
#204263 I have weathertech visors on my ej and they are pretty good.
The shape and or molding of the visors is a bit incorrect in comparison to the window itself
but really, that doesnt matter because they still function as window visors.
By CaliEJ2
#204385 i checked out the weathertech visors and theyre like $70 shipped. I think im just gonna go with the ebay ones. if i end up not liking them ill just try to sell them and save up for some OEM ones :thumb:
By asianrob
#204445 your going to spend around 40ish bucks on those vent visors. you probably can afford that extra 30 for the weather tech ones. IMO they look cleaner than the Vent visors and the OEM ones just by the way they sit.

look at streetsideauto.com they have them in stock
By Ajax1989
#204450 if u get the 3M ones make sure you clean, degrease the rubber on the car or they wont stick as well.. i had my driverside not stick, so i tried to screw them in and it broke so i took them off and sold them

but my rear window visor is 3M tape and it hasnt givin me any probs yet.. but its slowly startin to not stick on one side due to the window not bein fully clean when i put it on but imma redo the tape soon
By asianrob
#204452 https://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/images/35592.jpg

theres what weathertech ones look like. they go into the frame of the window.
By Torch_Ind
#204461 my wife's ek were 3m tape and were awesome they lasted till the plastic sun-faded and they started to crack and fall apart