Appearance, Paint & Body Work

should i leave the side skirts on or put the stock ones back on

76%
24%
By crazii8s
#200853 alright i brought this hatch and it had an full body kit on it. i took off the front and rear bumpers and mid wing but left the side skirts on. I'm about to start doing body work and paint it within the next week or two. i'm trying to decide should i leave the side skirts on or get rid of them and put the stock ones on :? let me know what you guys think.

By Classiccarsrule85
#200870 there not bad for now i guess but id swap them out maybe get some ek side skirts or something a little less flared outwards just a bit more and you could use them as running boards lol....
By crazii8s
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:id swap them out maybe get some ek side skirts or something a little less flared outwards

i was thinking about using ek side skirts but i heard they don't fit right sometimes
By hatchie
#200953 ek ftw Image
By Torch_Ind
#200961 Add a pole question:

don't wast my money switching side skirts put the money in to the engine lol
By hatchie
#201023 sry not trying to start argument and not saying this is or is gunna happen but those sideskirts id laugh at everytime i seen them.... even if their was a motor inside!
By Classiccarsrule85
hatchie wrote:sry not trying to start argument and not saying this is or is gunna happen but those sideskirts id laugh at everytime i seen them.... even if their was a motor inside!

x2 or think something else but lol i also laugh at you hatchie as you dont reside in nys anymore yet your info says you do you only wish you lived here lol......
By hatchie
#201043 it throws ppl off lol my plates arent changed therefore this wont either
By crazii8s
#201339 i decided to put the ek sideskirts on
By Trang
#201343 I would have left them. They don't look bad at all, throw on a lip and it would look pretty good. :)
By hatchie
#201382 its like bondo world up front on those fenders GROSS
By marvinp8700
crazii8s wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:id swap them out maybe get some ek side skirts or something a little less flared outwards

i was thinking about using ek side skirts but i heard they don't fit right sometimes

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t ... sideskirts
DIY it's pretty easy.
By crazii8s
#201456 ^ lol i found that yesterday... it seems pretty easy and the look good eg's