Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Gordongk
#199635 I have seen a couple EGs with the Integra front clip. Does the front clip of an Integra fit right onto a Civic, or does it take some JDM ingenuity? It is a different look that is not done too often. On Integras I have always liked the circular lights (even better than the front clip conversions) but on a EG it looks kind of bulky.

By Vti93T
#199660 I wouldn't do it..IT won't line up correct. You'll have to do a lot of work to get it lined up and on the front right.
By forcefedEG
Vti93T wrote:I wouldn't do it..IT won't line up correct. You'll have to do a lot of work to get it lined up and on the front right.

x2 if you like integra front clips buy an integra... just my .02
By country_civic
forcefedEG wrote:
Vti93T wrote:I wouldn't do it..IT won't line up correct. You'll have to do a lot of work to get it lined up and on the front right.

sorry about this steal but if you like integra engine ls gsr type-r why dont you buy a integra its the same thing just my .02
By forcefedEG
country_civic wrote:
forcefedEG wrote:

sorry about this steal but if you like integra engine ls gsr type-r why dont you buy a integra its the same thing just my .02

i see your point, but an eg's shape is timeless, i dont like to see it altered, and i know its allmost more work than its worth, but each to there own :wink: ive seen lots of them done, and there diff. to look at but just not for me... and i like the idea of a big engine in a little car :lol:
By Gordongk
teal_dx wrote:I've seen a few and the frond end overhangs more than stock, making the front end appear too long.

Thats how I feel as well. Looks "bulky" and too long
By 92egdxhatch
#199728 one word gay.
By dbrooks
#199736 it makes it look like a shape shuttle.

you dont want that.
By Chance
#199743 lol
By chrono404
#199834 to actually answer op's question, you will have to cut off the front core support, weld in the integra one. cut fenders both fenders down the middle and weld then together. then you have the pain staking job of lining everything up.

There are DIY articles on the web. a quick google search will find you one. I personally think the USDM Integra front clip looks wrong. The JDM ITR/GSR Clip with the longer headlights and the 92-95 Hatch bottom bumper looks good, as does the 99-00 Civic Clip.

However it will take Hours and Hours of work to pull it off. I Personally dont think its ever worth it. Especally since if you do this every single person looking at your car will think it was wrecked and you couldn't find an eg clip to put on it.