Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By ct126x
chilango41 wrote:Make sure you get the corner light in the little "slot?" on the headlight, or else it pushes it out and looks nasty.

How does this "slot" look like? Can you take a picture cause mine sticks out like crazy!
By ct126x
#202644 I don't recall seeing those on my stock headlights lol. Im gonna take a look later to see if uneven have them Haha
By jayEGR
#203304 me itether mine just have a thing that slide next to the light and srews in :thumb:
By berg89
#203364 So im guessing you have the aftermarket bumper, hood, fenders? There should be two holes in your fender that recieves the two little studs coming off your corners. If you cant make it fit then it maybe cus you have the wrong corners from a different civic. You should post pics of your problem if u cant figure it out.
By ct126x
#204738 update: I installed them last night and fitment was perfect. I wasn't expecting it to fit so flush, but they do! Haven't had time and the tools to put on my fog lights. What other options do I have to cut the bumper if I don't have a dremel? On another note, my fog light switch came with all 3 "switches" the other two doesn't serve a purpose. I will have to take a closer look at the switch, but would it be possible to take those extra 2 switches out? I bought the same kit as jayEGR
By Ajax1989
#204739 i used a kitchen knife when i cut mine, but dremal its the best

but if you need help, I did a DIY on the foglight install and wiring
its on a sedan, so the cutting is gonna be diff on the bumper, but the wiring is the same

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=146 ... 0ef38a8103
By ct126x
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i used a kitchen knife when i cut mine, but dremal its the best

but if you need help, I did a DIY on the foglight install and wiring
its on a sedan, so the cutting is gonna be diff on the bumper, but the wiring is the same

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=146 ... 0ef38a8103

Haha, I was going to use a utility blade, but I figured it would take forever. How long did it take you with the kitchen knife?
By Ajax1989
#204743 10-20 mins aside, but we have those really strong good knifes so it cut real good..
By berg89
#204749 The fog switch should slip out of the honlder. Its on a couple clips holding it in.
By Ajax1989
chilango41 wrote:Use a saw. Took 3 minutes for both :thumb:

your lucky, i didnt have anything but a knife..lol
By jayEGR
#204983 that must of took long for you guys shit it took me more time and i use a grinder but the one u plug in it and electrical saw so it took about 5 mins but 3 to 5 mins with a saw HHHmmmm but hey it was done but the headlight that chilango41 is showin i dnt have that frame around the headlight it self mines not blk its a cream color, glad u bought them take pic of ur progress :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: