Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By satin grey eg
#196339 ive seen them on a few hatches and i wanna do the same but i cant seem to find any were to buy it or a DIY on hw to install it anybody kno were n hw i can go about doin this
By Graham
#196369 Its a fog light, not a brake light, and looks dumb :thumb:

Only reason they ever came about was importers fitting them to get cars through MOTs in the UK - they never came from the factory like that
By Fada Blayne
#196408 Oh for real? So there never really was a oem honda rear fog? That is wat ur saying rigHt?
By 95c1v1c
#196869 Image

They came on eudm preludes and integras for sure, I got one for my old civic when I was stationed in england...personally, I think it looks great especially when it is lit.
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy34 ... a87dbe.jpg

There's a guy that has one for sale in dallas craigslist right now, but he wants a ton of cash for it.
Last edited by 95c1v1c on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By satin grey eg
#196929 can they be purchased on ebay?? or any other web site i really wanna get 1 but i live in florida an cant afford to pay o.d. shipping

im so jdm my blood is type R
:thumb: :woot:
By Carfanatic
#196933 ^^ I can get you one... But one more thime, this is not the Oem way :wink:

OEM is intergrated in the tail lights :)
By satin grey eg
#196943 how much would it cost?? and be it the oem way or not i like the way it looks and i wanna try it out on my hatch

im so jdm my blood is type R
:woot:
By 95c1v1c
Carfanatic wrote:^^ I can get you one... But one more thime, this is not the Oem way :wink:

OEM is intergrated in the tail lights :)

You can ship to zip 76354? How much for all...I miss my rear fog.
By satin grey eg
#197802 hw much would it cost to ship to 34741??

im so jdm my blood is type R :woot:
By ImThaBean
#199854 Since its not a OEM part, why don't you just go to a auto parts store and buy a generic rectangular red lens light. There's no wiring for it in the rear so you have to wire in that or a "OEM" one any damn way.

http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lights/ ... VST51.html

BAM, check it out...
By Ajax1989
#199858 such hostility here..

each to his own.. if you like it go for it..
i know the ef's came with them..

jdmland.com has them, just look under the ef section.. they have a right or left one. or even both :thumb:

and imho they look good on eg's.. even tho there not "oem"
half the stuff on most of our cars isnt "oem"

here is a eg sedan it
By 95c1v1c
#199945 The noob is a bit hostile...he's just trying to flex his knowledge. This is a professional place, the light is indeed OEM...for preludes and integras. I lived in England for almost 4 years an I think they were on the 4dr EGs as well. They are very functional as fog lights in Europe, prevents rear-end collisions.