Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By EJ1_Black
#194351 How do they work on the civic from japan? i got some side markers for my civic but are they always on or do they just blink when ur indicating your turning?
By CaliEJ2
#194358 theyre supposed to only blink when ur indicating. Thats the jdm way lol...
By EJ1_Black
CaliEJ2 wrote:theyre supposed to only blink when ur indicating. Thats the jdm way lol...

oh ok thanks
By Vti93T
#194427 yup what he said! 8) You can wire them up differently as well. The true was is to have them only come on when you are turning..Most everyone in Modesto, CA though likes to keep them on like an 18 wheeler bwahahaha.
By Carfanatic
#194429 Wire them to your front turn signals. And you will have them work as they supposed to work :) :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
Vti93T wrote:yup what he said! 8) You can wire them up differently as well. The true was is to have them only come on when you are turning..Most everyone in Modesto, CA though likes to keep them on like an 18 wheeler bwahahaha.

Thats gonna be me lol
By chilango41
#194480 I found a wiring diagram here where when you put your turn signal the corner turns on but the side marker doesnt but then the side marker turns on and the corner doesnt. You get it? lol

EDIT*
Found it on the 7th page
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=8470&highlight=
Its option 3 :thumb:
By EJ1_Black
#194489 [/quote]

Thats gonna be me lol[/quote]

hahah i tink im going to do the same it looks better
By Vti93T
CaliEJ2 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:yup what he said! 8) You can wire them up differently as well. The true was is to have them only come on when you are turning..Most everyone in Modesto, CA though likes to keep them on like an 18 wheeler bwahahaha.

Thats gonna be me lol

*face palm*
By elrompetoto
Vti93T wrote:
CaliEJ2 wrote:

Thats gonna be me lol

*face palm*

im make mine run like that
By {ikon}EM1
#218470 I was thinking of doing it where my fender side molding goes... for some reason it looks like it belongs there....
By elrompetoto
{ikon}EM1 wrote:I was thinking of doing it where my fender side molding goes... for some reason it looks like it belongs there....
there use 2 be a thread that told u where it gose i cant find it
By chilango41
{ikon}EM1 wrote:I was thinking of doing it where my fender side molding goes... for some reason it looks like it belongs there....

:thumbdown:
Please dont do that.