Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By chaosdriving
#186526 Im trying to clean up my civic and iv been looking around for 10 mm bolts that i can buy in quantity because most bolts that are shown are 10mm. Can anyone point me toward a website that is selling 10mm bolts for hondas? thanks.
By teal_dx
#186575 are these the bolts that hold on the bumpers, fenders etc..?

If you are baller status, passwordjdm sells the hex ones:
http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Fend ... 997C0.aspx

$17 for 5 bolts though.... :roll:
By chaosdriving
#186660 im just looking for regualar 10mm socket bolts, for the fenders, bumpers etc..
By CaliEJ2
chaosdriving wrote:im just looking for regualar 10mm socket bolts, for the fenders, bumpers etc..

if youre just looking for the stock ones you should just go to the junk yard and pocket some...thats what i would do.

And those knockoff ones are awesome... i want to do it soon... like right now soon. :thumb:
By chaosdriving
CaliEJ2 wrote:
chaosdriving wrote:im just looking for regualar 10mm socket bolts, for the fenders, bumpers etc..

if youre just looking for the stock ones you should just go to the junk yard and pocket some...thats what i would do.

And those knockoff ones are awesome... i want to do it soon... like right now soon. :thumb:

lmao i looked at the yard they are all rusted too lol i think imma just do the knock off jdms too lol and ill buy 1 set of the real ones and ill put them were ever they are most seen
By dbrooks
#187114 dang those psswordjdm ones DO look super amazing! :thumb: :thumb:
By Lowkei
#187707 Damn... I might just have to waste some money this weekend!!!
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:
Lopez wrote:Image

my home made fender washers ;]

hey were you get the washers from???

x2