Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rockb1
#154625 Who makes a nice low sounding exhaust? Im looking to get more of the bass tone rather than something high pitched. I ran straight pipe to a turbo tube on my hatch and it was way loud. At the time I loved it. I also had a Mugen on my lude. Great low tone but too pricy for my DD.
By Dippin_EG
#154647 resonators are the key, young grasshopper

my GRedy has about a 2 foot resonator and its nice and deep, no rasp

My buddies Ebay exhaust has about a 1 foot resonator, and has kind of a ricey note.

On a straight pipe it sounded like shit :thumbdown:
only good for turbo IMO
By rockb1
#154651 Oh ya that pipe was loud. But I had a b18 in it so it wasnt too bad. The turbo tube was esentially a resinator
By rockb1
#154959 ya thats kinda what i figured. Most of that cheap stuff is junk. I know im gonna spend a little money. i just dont wanna spend Mugen money again, lol
By dbrooks
#178255 I'm a super big fan of the apexi ws2. They sound soooo good. I had one on my old accord and loved it!Y
By gtstripes
dbrooks wrote:I'm a super big fan of the apexi ws2. They sound soooo good. I had one on my old accord and loved it!Y

im thinking of getting an Apexi WS2 soon.. how much do they cost??

laugh at me all you want.. but how do u pronounce apexi??? LMAO
By Butterzz
#212699 I pronounce it ah-pecksee.
By civicboy18
#213596 im using a greddy chambered muff. i love the sound. deep bass. though not as loud as the n1 mufflers around. I m also using a 2.5" piping. :D