Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By crazy-88
#312168 I removed my side window trim the other day. I used a skinny putty knife to lift the trim from the outside, locate the white clips, then use the putty knife or thin flat head screw driver, and push into the clip towards the car, wile doing that, push down on the trim, then pull up, and it should come right out with out chipping or breaking the clip. I believe there is 4 per side. I had to do it this way, because it did not want to slide out like people said they would. I'll take pics tomoro.
By crazy-88
teal_dx wrote:thanks for sharing close up pics of those clips :thumb: That should help people out because those clips can be a PITA.

no problem. I swear I was about to just rip them off. but finally figured it out.
By civic-chic
#331110 Does anyone know where I can buy these new in Australia? mine are unfortunately unressurectable. .
By dozey05
#347104 the handiest post yet, thanks a lot guys. new weekend project =) :thumb:
By chrism1791
#348772 very beautiful job i have done atleast 5 sets of these but they never turn out quite as nice as yours. The crevice on mine always looks a tad janky if your real close. I break atleast two clips on every car a buddy of mine bought me a huge pack (50) on ebay to do his moldings for free lol :thumb: