Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Norbi_cvc
#41703 what did you use for filler?
By teal_dx
#41761 any decent quality body filler will work. I used USC because I had some around. Just stay away from the cheap/generic stuff.

You really only need a little bit.
By Chance
#46241 Did this last night! cant wait to get my hatch back to put all the shiz back on!
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:lets see some pics too! this easy fix makes a 15+ yr old car look much younger :woot:

I'll have pics up asap! its amazing how the little things can make your car look sooooo much nicer! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#46266 painting your wipers with the rest of that black trim paint is a good idea too :thumb:
Pretty much every civic over 10 yrs old I;ve seen has the black paint chipping off :x
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:painting your wipers with the rest of that black trim paint is a good idea too :thumb:
Pretty much every civic over 10 yrs old I;ve seen has the black paint chipping off :x

Did that too! lol they look minty fresh! :thumb:
By Chance
Norbi_cvc wrote:what did you use for filler?

I used RAGE, Its good stuff!
By Graham
#46308 Just thought id add, mine were faded but not that cracked - using tyre shine really brings them back to life, it works great 8)
By CivicTypeR
#46326 Baby oil works too, but it's only a temp thing. 5-7 days.
By id3379
#48262 good diy, are your door panel's green ?
By MI_excoupe
#48351 wow... this is awesome.. i am going to have to do this once warm weather hits again..
By weaponr82
#67048 Great stuff! Hey. is you car two dif colors? How long did it take?