Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Ajax1989
#143048 hey guys
i was wondering if any has or seen
the jdm black housing headlights wit the eg6 corners??

so thses

+

these

=
??

if so can u post some pics i wanna
see them
By mistergou
#143394 I have not seen that combo before...

I think it would look better with just some OEM japan headlights prob only a little bit more than black housing, just my .02
By chrono404
#143400 I dont think the black housing would look good with the OEM Clears. On ebay a while back they had silver/chrome housing headlights that reminded me alot of OEM Styling.

If I was going to go with the Clear Corners I would get the silver housing lights.

However all this is based on what I think it would look like. I have never scene them on a eg.
By Ajax1989
#199112 well i found a pic..lol i got the eg9 corners and blk housing headlights, but i want the jdm headlights to match, just cant afford them rite now, but for now i'll rock the blk housing and the eg9 corners

here is a pic for anyone that wants to see it, some will like some wont, i really dont but ehh, its 1 step closer to the jdm look i want :thumb:

By mistergou
#199609 lol old thread!

but it still looks good, baby steps got to work with what ya can :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#199611 ya i know its old..lol
but since i have the set up i want to share incase someone else wants to see what it actually looks like..lol

but ya project take time, but i have someone that want to trade my lights plus cash for his oem jaypan lights :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#199717 it fits altogether fine, my fenders arent in the best shape so it looks likr they pop out

but clikc on my build thread link below to see more pics
there on pg 30
By Chance
chrono404 wrote:I dont think the black housing would look good with the OEM Clears.

This.
By Ajax1989
#200074 i agree but im changing the look of my car and the corners were the 1st step... when i get the cash im gettin the real 1's(jdm headlights) as stated above :thumb: