Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
94_jdm_ferio wrote:yes they'll stay on

mine on the other hand are hooked to my high beams
since i have HID's on my lows, so i can run my hid's and my city lights seprate

X2 or you could probably hook up a relay or something?or disconnect the brown ( i think thats right) and it should turn on when parking lights are on and turn off when the headlights are on like the JDM civics
By ceelx
#273901 you dont need cut hole for the city light. I connected the cable turn light to the positional light in headlight. then i instal bulb 12V 21/5W with adapter. effeckt is the same :D

then you have 2 light in one bulb :)
By DontHateonEG8
ceelx wrote:you dont need cut hole for the city light. I connected the cable turn light to the positional light in headlight. then i instal bulb 12V 21/5W with adapter. effeckt is the same :D

its hard to see the light in your headlights. did you use faint yellow light or something?
By ceelx
#273908 in headlight i have led white position bulb
By ceelx
#274050 just position lights

with the passing lights

By kingjmack
#274073 The clear light I bought from ebay had the city light holders and wiring already there. Just wired the lights up to my parking lights/headlights and I was good to go. I'll see if I can find a pic.
By asianrob
ceelx wrote:you dont need cut hole for the city light. I connected the cable turn light to the positional light in headlight. then i instal bulb 12V 21/5W with adapter. effeckt is the same :D

this is for North American Headlights. we dont have the city lights in the first place lol. Europe and most other Countries have the city lights already

kingjmack wrote:The clear light I bought from ebay had the city light holders and wiring already there. Just wired the lights up to my parking lights/headlights and I was good to go. I'll see if I can find a pic.

yea most of the aftermarket ones come premade with them.
By ceelx
asianrob wrote:this is for North American Headlights. we dont have the city lights in the first place lol. Europe and most other Countries have the city lights already

ok i understand now ;)
i did mistake ;) i thought you did position light in your corner light :wink:
By asianrob
ceelx wrote:
asianrob wrote:this is for North American Headlights. we dont have the city lights in the first place lol. Europe and most other Countries have the city lights already

ok i understand now ;)
i did mistake ;) i thought you did position light in your corner light :wink:

its wired through the corner lights.lol

you guys have 2 wires going to your corners we got 3 wires.

ours stay on and blink.
By BraBraBryann
#288801 Yeaaa. Can someone explain what city lights are. Cause I dont see a difference :oops:
By asianrob
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
BraBraBryann wrote:Yeaaa. Can someone explain what city lights are. Cause I dont see a difference :oops:

its like daytime running lights except ghettto

:thumb: