What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By hatchin06
#118595 Look for a set of numbers such as 195-50-15 the very last number is the size of the rim.
By misir00
hatchin06 wrote:Look for a set of numbers such as 195-50-15 the very last number is the size of the rim.

i would but i havent bought them yet :P
im actually picking them up sometime this week
By SiWannabe
#118894 Really well they aren't gonna do you much good, unless you have an Accord or Prelude.
By misir00
SiWannabe wrote:Really well they aren't gonna do you much good, unless you have an Accord or Prelude.

They should fit my car because im buying them off my buddy who has them on his eg6
By Chance
misir00 wrote:
SiWannabe wrote:Really well they aren't gonna do you much good, unless you have an Accord or Prelude.

They should fit my car because im buying them off my buddy who has them on his eg6

LOL that doesn't mean that they will fit yours! He probably has a 4x114.3 swap done and you more than likely have 4x100...

But none the less I WANT these BAAAAAAAAAAD might have to talk to a buddy to nab me a set... 8)
By misir00
Chance wrote:
misir00 wrote:

LOL that doesn't mean that they will fit yours! He probably has a 4x114.3 swap done and you more than likely have 4x100...

But none the less I WANT these BAAAAAAAAAAD might have to talk to a buddy to nab me a set... 8)

maybe its the wrong picture because his rims are civic type r and he has gsr blades on his car now
By Vti93T
#118981 ctr rims are 5 lug...he might have had hx's on his car :lol:
By Chance
#122141 Those are VX's 8) 13in OEM

Looks good dude.. just clean up the white overspray on the tires!
By misir00
egsedanguy wrote:hmm... are they stamped by honda anywere to verify ther not replicas or somthing? :eh:

yea there stamped honda and enkei
By misir00
Chance wrote:Those are VX's 8) 13in OEM

Looks good dude.. just clean up the white overspray on the tires!

yea i cleaned that up, and when you say "vx's"
i would like to know what gen civic thanks :)